Crooksandliars.com is a news site that covers politics, entertainment, and more. Our articles are written by handpicked contributors who are experts in their fields.
Crooks and Liars
Crooks and Liars is a blog and website that covers politics, media and culture. It was started by John Amato in 2007 when he was still working at his previous job as a union organizer.
The site’s name comes from the famous quote from George Washington: “Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
Get up to date with the latest from Crooks and Liars!
- Get up to date with the latest from Crooks and Liars!
- Click the link in summary.
- Click the link in the text.
- Click on any of these sections: “The top stories today,” “The day’s takeaways,” or “More from this author.”
Crooksandliars.com is a blog that covers news and politics on the left. The site has been criticized for its shallow analysis, lack of original reporting and misleading headlines.
Videos are a great way to connect with your audience. You can use them to share information, highlight product features and answer questions that customers might have.
- The number of videos: How many? How many views does each video get? What’s the average number of likes and dislikes per video?
- The number of followers: How many people follow you on Twitter or Facebook (and when did they become a follower)? Are there any big spikes around holidays or special events like promotions or launches? Are there any patterns in these numbers that might indicate trends for future content creation efforts?
Jun 27, 2019
- Karoli Kuns
- Crooks and Liars
by Karoli Kuns
Karoli Kuns is the founder of Crooks and Liars, a progressive blog that’s been featured in The New Yorker and on MSNBC. She’s also the author of “How To Be a Progressive,” which was released in April 2016.
She’s been writing about politics since 2008 when she launched her first article as an undergrad at Harvard University: “Why You Should Vote For Barack Obama.” Since then, she’s covered every major presidential election for her site.
The website crooksandliars.com is one of the most popular news sites on the internet today. It has a large audience, with an estimated 70 million monthly visitors who see the latest headlines and updates worldwide.
This blog post will give you some insight into what makes this site so popular and how it can be helpful for your own business or organization’s social media marketing strategy.